You might not know this but each wedding usually includes a couple photographs of your wedding details. If you’ve never heard of this idea before, make sure you ask your wedding day photographer. If your photographer is me, well then, I’ve got you covered. So here is the getting ready packing list for your wedding day. Let’s go over the list, shall we?
Haven’t found your wedding photographer yet? Click here >>>
Wedding Day Packing List
- Getting Ready Outfit or Robe— this goes for your bridesmaids too!
- FOOD, need I say more? Snacks for the morning and a scheduled lunch will be helpful on the big day.
- Your Wedding Day Timeline: you might need a reminder of when your vendors are showing up and who needs to be where at what time. If you want to be extra, provide this same list to your wedding party too. Please refer to this blog post if you do not already have a timeline >>>
- Your own foundation and lipstick; you can talk to your makeup artist about this but it’s better to be a little over-prepared and you might want to touch up half-way through for pictures sake.
- Vendor Tips: you’ll usually want to tip your vendors who have gone above and beyond for you.
- Phone Charger, no doubt. You might use your phone a little more in the getting ready room especially if you’re using your own playlist to get ready.
- Steamer, just in case! You might also check with your venue to see if they have one on site.
- Comfy Shoes; you might want these later in the evening
- Your Wedding Gown, on hanger
- Undergarments, if you’re wearing any!
- Veil, if you’re wearing one!
- Ring Box
- Hair Accessories
- Engagement Ring
- Both Wedding Bands
- Bridal Jewelry
- Anything Sentimental
- Suit or Tuxedo
- Shirt & Pants
- Vest, if you’re wearing one!
- Bow Tie or Tie
- Dress Shoes
- Cuff Links
- Watch, if applicable
Wedding Details for Photographer
Chances are, your photographer will be using this getting ready packing list for wedding day, along with many of the things you bring with you to get ready, like your rings, your perfume and any other special details. I recommend placing these items in a box for your photographer to quickly access.
- Wedding Invitation Suite
- Any Sentimental Items
- Ring Box if your photographer doesn’t bring one
I hope this getting ready packing list for wedding day helps you during your getting ready process. Please let me know in the comments if I left anything out!