- You’re probably going to come in feeling a little unsure about getting half naked (or fully nude if you want!) in front of a camera but I promise you that you’ll leave feeling much, much differently if you have chosen a photographer who specializes in boudoir. You’ll leave feeling beautiful and empowered and when you view your gallery, you’re going to think to yourself, “dang, girl. you killed it” because yeah, you did.
- All sizes, shapes and ages of adult women can participate in a boudoir session. You might be a size two or a size twenty-two but you will own that body God gave you and you will flourish in it.
- You will usually have access to a boudoir closet full of all kinds of sizing and styles. Although you will have access to a closet, it is encouraged to bring at least two changes of outfits that you know that you feel comfortable in. It’s better to have too much than too little. Or is it? *insert winking emoji*
- You should definitely bring something that is unique to you or that handsome hubby you’re doing this for- your ball cap, your hubby’s favorite t-shirt or anything that makes you YOU or something he’d be excited recognize you in.
- Get your makeup done and if you’re feeling extra, your hair too. Do not do tight curls or up-do’s because you’re going to want to feel natural and cozy and you’re going to want to feel like you can whip your hair back and forth, ya know what I’m saying?
- Lastly, bring a gal pal if it makes you feel more comfortable. We all need a hype girl sometimes!
To book a boudoir session with me, click here!