Forgetting some important questions is inevitable. Trust me, there’s like 495764058874 things to remember and you’re almost guaranteed to forget something. But that’s exactly why I’m here; I am here to serve as your guide even before you hire me. Why? Because we believe education leads to success, sometimes in your professional career, and sometimes on your wedding day.
- Which dates do you have available?
- How many guests can you accommodate?
- What services do you provide and what is included?
- Am I able to outsource my vendors? If so, which ones?
- How long is my rental available to me on wedding day?
- Am I able to hold my rehearsal dinner here the day before?
- Can I expect for someone to be on-site the day of my wedding?
- Do you have blueprints for reception layout options?
- Do we the venue need to be cleaned up the same night as the wedding or do you allow it to be cleaned up in the morning?
- What is the grand total for utilizing this space?
If you are searching for your wedding venue and you know that you should have questions to ask but you don’t know exactly what those questions should be, use this list and I guarantee it will help!